Diploma in Computer Applications (DCA)
The course is job oriented course that can be used to apply various government sector as well as private jobs. The learners
get exposure to computer skills from the very basic to advanced programming and web designing.
There are a number of benefits of opting for this course as follows:
- You will get acquaintance to the computing skills
- Your typing speed will be improved with the techniques taught here
- You will be able to use the computers for communication with others using email, chat messaging.
- You will be able to install and manage various software applications as required by you.
- You will be able to fix some of the most common problems in computer operating systems and configure the system to suit your requirements
- You will be able to develop databases for the organization you work for that will help efficient data handling
- You will be able to learn various aspects of project management i.e. Problem Analysi, Planning Solution, Implementatoin and Evaluation.
- You will learn data structures and numerical computing using programming language CPP/C++ (C Plus Plus)
Who this course is for?
Minimum Qualification is Matric so that you may be able to understand various aspects of computing skills
Those who are alredy employed in office but need to handle their data using computer systems but are not meeting minimum requirements
Those who would like to get established in information technology fields
Time Frame: 1 Year (12 Months)
- Fundamentals of Computers
- Operating Systems with hands on practice with Microsoft Windows
- Object Oriented Database Management Systems Covers DBMS/RDBMS, Sql Server
- Office Automation using MS Office Applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Access, MS Outlook
- Object Orientd Programming using C++ with Numerical Methods and Data Structures implementation
- Website Designing Concepts and Project Work
Registration: Rs. 400/-
Monthly Fee: Rs. 500/-